Saturday, April 23, 2011

This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5)This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Cat and Bones are back!  Bones is still delicious.  He makes me melt.  I want to fuck him so bad.  I want to be the one chained to manacles in his bed.  This book, of course someone dies, and that someone is yet again a pivotal character.  Ms. Frost just LOVES to kill off her characters.  What is wrong with her?

At least this time, it isn't Cat's fault.  I liked her much better in this book.  She seems to have matured and actually thought through her plan before she acted.  She comes up with some good ideas too. 

The sex is once again awesome.  Bones is a dream man.  British accent, sexy body, loyal, devoted and a sex god.  What more good a woman ask for? 



No comments:

Post a Comment