Sunday, May 22, 2011

Undercover

Undercover (Federation Chronicles, #1)Undercover by Lauren Dane

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Undercover is my one of my FAVOURITE books by Ms. Dane.  This book has it all - angst, kinky sex, two HOT alpha doms, a sexy sub and menage scenes that make me melt into a puddle.  I love this new world Ms. Dane created.  I love the sci-fi parts of it.  I really love Ash, Brandt and Sera.  The painful past which becomes a hard future together was pretty impressive.  I felt emotionally attached to each of the characters.  No one was perfect.  Each had flaws which were easily relatable.  With how hot Ash and Brandt are, I would fantasize being Sera.  The fact that they are covert operations in a sci-fi type world really stroked all the places that makes me go mmmm.  I can't wait to read the next book in this series.  LOVE IT!  I recommend this to any woman who enjoys romance with a happily ever after mixed in with a bit of scifi/fantasy and a sexual tension that will spike your temperature.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment