Thursday, August 4, 2011

Caged

CagedCaged by Tam Ames

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I expected the worst from this book.  Seriously, a hamster shifter?  WTF?  A GAY HAMSTER SHIFTER?  Double WTF!?!  To my delight, this short story which easily takes less than 10 minutes to read is good.  The writing was tight.  Sticking to one POV was pleasurable.



Marek, er Marcin was so darn funny.  He's a snarky vengeful little bugger.  Hamilton is a sweet sweet guy.  This story felt like tongue in cheek for me the entire time.  I like it!  Maybe Ms. Ames will read this review and write about this storyline the Kindle Smut group has been kicking around...One member came up with a WTF storyline about gay squirrel shifters just looking for a few good nuts.  O_O  Ms. Ames, I hope you're out there giggling over her idea.  Maybe it will ignite a spark in that deliciously wicked sense of humour mind you have.



No comments:

Post a Comment